Protect Your Company with Computer Tracking Software
Unless you are running computer tracking software, a single employee can bring down an organization. That’s right, just think about it for a moment. One employee could put the company in jeopardy through Internet misuse, email and computer use. An organization can be held liable for damages or face litigation emanating from racist comments, copyright infringement, discriminating actions by employees.
The cost of one lawsuit could wipe the entire bottom line for one year. It therefore makes much business sense to install computer tracking software and see what your employees are doing at work. In fact, when you look at it from this point of view, it makes sense to install computer and Internet monitoring software on every employee’s computer in the organization.
Companies should actively monitor their staff computer usage to prevent the illegal downloading of copyright material over their network. An employee could also be using torrent networks to download cracked software and installing it on a company computer. This can put the company at risk of legal action with the eventual awarding of heavy damages.
Computer tracking software is your best bet to protect company assets. Micro Keylogger is currently one of the best computer and Internet monitoring software programs. The application captures all activity on the computer. The following is a brief summary of some of the key features of Micro Keylogger:
- Password logging keylogger – the application logs usernames and passwords for all websites visited by the employee.
- Computer Monitoring – The application logs all keystrokes and captures screen shots of the desktop at regular intervals. You can see just about everything that the employee has been doing on their computer including watching movies and playing games.
- Invisible Keylogger – the computer tracking software is completely invisible. There are no icons on the desktop, start menu and task bar. The application also isn’t in the list of installed programs in the control panel and it cannot be viewed in the process list. It is an extremely light weight application that operates silently in the background.
- Report Delivery – the log reports are emailed to you at the email address you specify during configuration. Alternatively, you can access them via FTP.
- Easy set-up and clean GUI – this computer tracking software was created with non-techies in mind. The set-up is easy and graphical user interface is straightforward.
- Support – the application also comes with 24/7 support.
If a company has staff working remotely, the company can provide them with laptops that have been pre-installed with computer tracking software so that they can be monitored. In fact, remote workers are more dangerous than those that report to an office because management cannot be able to see what they are doing when they are alone.
Computer tracking software is available for both Mac and Windows PCs. Once the software is installed, it silently and covertly captures all computer and Internet activity so that management can look at the logs at a convenient time.
There are also other uses for computer tracking software in addition to employee monitoring. Computer and Internet monitoring software can also be used at home as part of a parental control suite. Parents concerned about what their children are doing online can deploy Micro Keylogger on family computers. A spouse concerned that their partner might be cheating could also use the application to find out what keeps their partner at the computer for long hours.
The most effective way to monitor the computer and Internet activity of staff at work is by using computer monitoring software. See for yourself by downloading a fully functioning five day free trial. If you don’t like it simply discontinue but we guarantee you will be impressed with the results.Employees use Mac OS X computers? No worry! Please check out Easemon Employee Monitor for Mac!
Category: Learning Center